& Monday Motivations
The five hours time difference really throws me off. When I wake up early in Hawaii everyone else is just about getting ready to eat lunch! That kind of makes me feel lazy.
Yesterday was Chris & Carol's wedding and I'm so excited to share all of the spectacular pictures from this beach from Hawaiian event! You certainly cannot go wrong with a wedding in Hawaii. The views alone are enough to make your jaw drop.
Chris and Carol opted for an intimate beach wedding and it was such a special moment between the two of them. I'll share more once I've finished going through all of the pictures!
For now, it's Monday (kind of) and that means get motivated!!
This is MY wedding week so getting movtivated is pretty easy while at the same time it's hard to stay away from the extreme of becoming stressed out and overwhelmed! Which, is very easy for me (poor Joe). It's also almost 2013! Can you believe that!? I'm so excited to be kicking off the first week of the new year with getting married! What a way to start! So, this list may be obvious but let's go through!
- I'm getting MARRIED!!!
- It's the new year tomorrow and I can't wait to celebrate
- Joe flies in from Omaha this week!
- I get to hang out with Krissy & Graham for an engagement session
- I hope to post pictures from Carol & Chris's wedding this week!!
- All of our family and friends are traveling in and I cannot wait to see everyone!!
- Abby of Abby Grace Photography and I spent some time together last week - you're already seeing a glimpse into the pictures but I cannot wait to share my plans with y'all soon!
Happy Monday y'all and here are a few peeks from Chris & Carol's Hawaiian wedding weekend!