...for the week ahead.
On a brighter note! My mother came to visit Omaha and I cannot begin explain how cool and amazing this was. The weather wasn't even near normal for Omaha winter and it was so fun to show her around Omaha and our apartment! We even had Joe's family over on Sunday afternoon to do a viewing of our wedding photos.
Our week ahead is filled with more family and lots of work but there are so many great things to look look forward to today!
- We are SO close to being married for officially 1 month! Time truly flies when you're having an amazing time
- Joe's family is flying in on Tuesday for about 2 weeks - they have a condo downtown but it will be nice to show them our place together now that my stuff is (almost) all here
- I still have 2 large boxes of "things" and clothes to arrive this week!
- Our wedding Thank you cards arrived and though I'm not particularly looking forward to writing them all I am excited that they look so pretty! This is definitely on my list of things to get done this week! If I could just write 15-20 per day this week I'll be finished before Friday!
- We will be ordering some of our wedding photos soon - maybe not this week but I have big plans that I cannot wait to share/show!