for the week ahead.
Thankfully, maintenance showed up soon after I called. They pushed the washer out of the way so they could get in and put it back in it's place, they replaced some of the tubes that had cracked while stretched to their ends, reset the washer, and ran the sheets through again before leaving. Talk about a crazy hectic morning - one I don't look forward to repeating.
I'm also thankful that wasn't a look into how the rest of our weekend was going to go! Which leaves me a few motivations for the week!
- New places in Omaha - this weekend we spent time with family and my sister-in-law's boyfriend who few in to visit during his mid-deployment break. We ate at 3 new restaurants and went to a comedy club all in 1 weekend! Nice cooking break for myself!
- SNOW! It snowed this past Thursday, a lot, until yesterday we had about 7-8 inches on the ground outside and there's snow in the forecast for most of the week ahead, thankfully it's just light dustings and barely any accumulation. That kind of snow is always pretty to just watch.
- Travel - I leave on Friday for Virginia! I'm excited about spending time with some friends and seeing my parents this weekend and my coworkers next week!
- new workout routines! I have been really enjoying my new workout routine! treadmills are no longer my worst enemy - the only downside is that I haven't quite mastered how to eat for my new routine, I was incredibly ill yesterday after my almost 2 hour workout because of low blood sugar.
- I've started to realize I've been REALLY bad about making sure we get pictures of US together...SO bad that I think this is one of 3 since the wedding and it was taken with my phone. Which sounds crazy and kind of odd but when you don't leave the house without your camera and you never get a picture together or take pictures of life around you it seems silly. I need to get better. I think Maddie is the only one who gets her picture taken.
A few images from the weekend!